We are proud to announce that Teamster Taxi Insurance is here!
Over the past two years, your Leadership Council has worked tirelessly to find you reliable and affordable insurance. Members lobbied at the City, County and State level to change the laws that limited your options.
Because of your hard work and the power of the Teamsters Union, we are now able to get low-cost, high-quality commercial insurance for ALL taxicab operators who are members of the Western Washington Taxicab Operators Association.
In order to access this insurance please follow the instructions below:
- Click on “WWTCOA Insurance” and Complete the Application
- Come to the Teamster’s Building 14675 Interurban Ave S, Tukwila, on the following dates and times to complete your sign up for insurance
- Friday, September 12th at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, September 13th at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Monday, September 15th at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 16th at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Only those hours will be available for insurance sign up.
- You will not be able to sign up if you come at a different date or time.
- Insurance is only available to members of the taxi association.
- All drivers of the insured vehicle MUST be WWTCOA (Taxi Association) members. New members must be prepared to provide a $300 payment for 1 year’s dues to be renewed with insurance annually.
- Completing the online application will save you time!
- Registration at the Teamster building will take an extra 20 – 45 minutes if you have not completed the online application. Drivers will receive their quote, bind their policy and receive their packet at the time of sign up.
- Representatives of the Insurance Company will be at the Teamster building to conduct the sign up and answer questions.
REMEMBER- to save time fill out your application online, or print it out the completed application and bring it with you during one of the dates and times listed above.
Thank you for your service to our community!
Teamsters Local 117